Level Steel Engineering and Construction Pty Ltd offers a range of services from conceptual design and complex specialised Engineering requirements, to project execution delivered on time and with zero harm approach to safety. At Level Steel Engineering and Construction our most important asset is our employees.
Our Facilities Include: 320Sqm Workshop with a 250Sqm Lay-Down area
Our Plant and Equipment Consists of Tig and Stick Welding machines, Flux-Core Welding machines, Radial Arm Drill Press, Diesel Gen Sets, Plasma Cutters.
Workshop Fabrication of Structural, Mechanical and Piping and can Facilitate Onsite Construction and Installation.
Mechanical Fabrication ,Installation of Valves and Spool Change Outs, Hydro Testing, Pneumatic Testing, Flange Management, Installation and Construction of Tanks, Water Process Tanks, Water Filtration Systems.
We also provide:
- InHouse Engineering and Design
- Engineering, Construction & Mechanical Services
- Fabrication and Construction of Structural, Mechanical and Piping – AS/NZS 1554 and AS/NZS 4041 and B31.3
- Workshop Fabrication Consisting of Walkways, Platforms, Chutes, Hand Rails, Ducting, Hoppers, Pipe Spooling and Plate Work
- Site Construction and Maintenance
- Pipe Spooling AS/NZS 4041 Of Carbon Steel GR250-350, Also of Stainless Steel, Titanium and Super Duplex
- Coded Welding AS/NZS 1554.1 AS/NZS B31.3
- 24/7 Shut down Maintenance Activities
- Level Steel Engineering can provide Full Tracibility and Documentation and Weld Procedures Relevant to Scope of work in Accordance with AS/NZ Procedures and Standards